Welcome

Welcome to my professional development blog for The Melbourne Graduate School of Education: Masters of Teaching. I also have another blog that I completed for my previous course; Bachelor of Business: Information and Knowledge Management which can be found in the interesting links box.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Summary of work Assignment 3

As Shannon and I worked together on assignment 3 this post is designed to inform of our individual contributions towards the assignment.

For this assignment, as can be seen from my blog posts, I was in charge of creating the assessment for the unit, as well as some of the content. I also contributed to discussion held with Shannon about the assignment; what content to include, how to present the assignment ect.

Shannon contributed to the assignment by blogging about the main ideas of the unit, as well as some of the content. Shannon also contributed to discussions with me over what content to include, how to present the unit of work and what purpose was there to the unit, ect.

Below is the link to the summaritive post for assignment 3, created by both Shannon and myself.

Unit Plan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connecting Librarian

Roopa