Welcome

Welcome to my professional development blog for The Melbourne Graduate School of Education: Masters of Teaching. I also have another blog that I completed for my previous course; Bachelor of Business: Information and Knowledge Management which can be found in the interesting links box.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lesson Plan Idea

I have decided what topic I will do my lesson plan on. It will be on the issue of Copyright and the impact of movie and music downloading.

I would make this lesson plan for a class of year ten students and would focus of the social and economic implications of free movie and music downloading.

I may start with a question to the class; "What is copyright?" or "who here has ever downloaded a movie or music before?" and then go into an explanation into what is copyright, or I may be able to find a short video that describes it.

I would then maybe either move the students into small group, or I may do it as a class discussion on what the students think the problems that downloading illegally may cause.

I would then finish with students either presenting their groups ideas to the class and giving feedback or getting them to write a short Argument as to whether or not they think that downloading is a good or bad thing using the ideas presented in the discussions.

This is only a preliminary idea, I will be making a more firm outline of the goals and tasks of the lesson later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connecting Librarian

Roopa