Welcome

Welcome to my professional development blog for The Melbourne Graduate School of Education: Masters of Teaching. I also have another blog that I completed for my previous course; Bachelor of Business: Information and Knowledge Management which can be found in the interesting links box.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Resource 2 - Pokemon scratch game creation

Just a scratch game tutorial, 1 of 3 that has been created for more advanced users. It is a great way to get older students working on a scratch game that is much more in depth as well as most likely interesting as it involves Pokemon which most students will know even if they don't like it.



While I have not used this video in a class before I think it would be a useful tool to direct students to to give them inspiration towards their own scratch games.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, that's awesome. I spent an entire period while on placement talking about pokemon with a year 8 class.

    ReplyDelete

Connecting Librarian

Roopa