Welcome

Welcome to my professional development blog for The Melbourne Graduate School of Education: Masters of Teaching. I also have another blog that I completed for my previous course; Bachelor of Business: Information and Knowledge Management which can be found in the interesting links box.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Resource 1 - Toy Story Storyboarding Video

I used this for an animation class with year 7's. The task was for the students to create a storyboard and then from that storyboard to create the corrosponding animation using Microsoft powerpoint.



This is a great way to get the students interested in the task as most of them know and like Toy Story. I found that it was useful in showing the reasoning behind creating a storyboard before attempting the animation, some students like to just skip this step as they think it is pointless. While the video is almost 10 minutes long most of the important information is at the start of the video so not all of it has to be viewed if the class is short on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connecting Librarian

Roopa